Garage Door Opener Repair
Highly-Rated Garage Door Experts
Your garage door opener is one of the most important features of your garage door. When you use your keypad, remote, or mobile app, they communicate with the opener to begin the lifting or lowering process. Since your garage door can be used 1500 times a year or more as an entrance to your home, it is common for your opener to need periodic maintenance and repairs. And because your garage door opener involves many moving parts, it is crucial to have a trained professional handle any garage door opener repairs.
Here at Meadows Garage Doors, we have over 17 years of garage door experience handling garage door opener repairs. We work quickly and efficiently to ensure your garage door opener works smoothly. All of our service professionals are also trained on repairing each type and model garage door opener.
We Service and Repair All Opener Brands, Makes, & Models
With us handling your garage door opener repair, you can guarantee that you are getting quality service and excellent workmanship. When it comes to repairing your garage door opener repair, call on the trusted team at Meadows Garage Doors to get the job done! We perform garage door repair service on the following types of garage door openers:
- Chain Drive Garage Door Openers
- Belt Drive Garage Door Openers
- Smart Garage Door Openers
- Side Mount Garage Door Opener
- Screw Drive Garage Door Opener
- Wall Mount Garage Door Opener
- Jackshaft Garage Door Opener
- Direct Drive Garage Door Openers
Looking For Same Day Service?
Have you noticed your garage door is slower than usual? Is your garage door keypad not working? These are signs that your garage door opener may need a repair. When you call us for a garage door opener repair, you can trust that you are getting highly skilled garage door professionals who will put your needs first. Need help determining if your garage door opener needs a repair? Look for these signs:
- Your garage door won’t close all the way.
- Your garage door opener is making unusual noises.
- You notice your garage door keypad is not working.
- Your garage door is slower than usual.
- Your garage door won’t close.
- The garage door starts to close then reverses.
- Your garage door won’t open.
If you are experiencing any of the listed issues, call Meadows Garage Doors for a garage door opener repair! If your garage door opener is older or has unresolvable problems, we would also be happy to find you a new garage door opener and perform a garage door opener installation!
BUILD A DOOR
Start building your perfect new garage door!