Garage Door Service Near You
We know how inconvenient it is when your garage door or opener isn’t working properly. That’s why we offer same day garage door repair and garage door opener repair service near Trophy Club TX. We are highly skilled in handling garage door and opener repair for all model types and makes. We also stay fully stocked with all the necessary parts needed to handle your garage door repair problem quickly.
Garage Door Repair & Garage Door Opener Repair
Our skilled and friendly technicians have experience solving and repairing a wide range of problems. We are more than happy to handle your garage door repair or garage door opener repair near Trophy Club TX! Our garage repair services include:
- Replacing worn-out & broken hardware including cables, hinges, rollers, locks, and struts
- Replacing broken springs
- Replacing damaged panels
- Repair of remote controls, transmitters, battery back-ups, and keyless entries
- Repair or replacement of glass windows
- Weatherstripping replacement
- Restoring garage door out of track
Why is my garage door opener flashing?
If your garage door opener is flashing, it may be due to an issue with your garage door sensors. You can locate these sensors near the floor of your garage in the opening on each side. Make sure their lights are on, their photo eyes are connected, and there’s no dust or dirt covering them. If this doesn’t fix the issue, give our team a call.
When do I need garage door repair?
You need garage door repair when issues start appearing within your garage system. It could be that your garage door stops moving, moves slowly, moves and reverses, makes strange noises, or has broken or loose parts. If you notice any of these issues, make an appointment quickly. The faster we diagnose the problem with your garage door, the more we can save you in repair or replacement down the road.
How long do garage doors last?
Garage doors have an average lifespan of about 15-30 years. How long your garage door will last depends on the material it’s made of, if you take care of maintenance, and how often your garage door is in use. Investing in a well-constructed garage door and keeping up with annual maintenance will make a big difference in extending the life of your garage door.
Will insurance cover garage door repair?
Insurance will usually only cover certain cases of garage door repair, such as if the damage was caused by extreme weather.
Garage Door Maintenance
All of our garage services include inspection and lubrication of all pivot parts. Scheduling garage door maintenance can make a big difference in how your garage door and opener function. With routine garage door maintenance, you can prolong the life of your entire garage door system. We provide the following services during garage door maintenance:
- Check the balance of your door making sure it’s not too heavy.
- Tighten all parts, hinges, bottom, and top brackets.
- Align the tracks checking to make sure jam brackets are properly secured.
- Adjust the tension on belt or chain drive openers.
- Inspect all wiring to ensure a good connection for proper safety eye and wall button operation.
- Program any remote, keypad, or car that needs to be re-synced.
- Lubricate or grease every key portion of the garage door and garage door opener for the maximum amount of life.
BUILD A DOOR
Start building your perfect new garage door!