Garage Door Repair North Richland Hills TX
Highly-Rated Garage Door Experts
Garage Door Repair North Richland Hills TX – We’ll Never Leave You Stuck!
When you need garage door repair in North Richland Hills TX, Meadow Garage Doors is the only call you need to make! For nearly 2 decades, our customers have been relying on our quality workmanship and products from leading providers in the garage door industry! Our number one commitment is always to serve our customers with quick, courteous, and professional garage door service near North Richland Hills TX. We look forward to helping you with all your garage door needs!
Broken Garage Door Spring Repair in North Richland Hills TX
Garage door springs can break after years of use or garage mishaps. If you think your garage door spring is broken, it’s always best to have a professional garage door technician assess your garage door system. These springs are under a large amount of tension and can be dangerous to handle. Our team of professionally trained technicians knows how to safely repair and replace broken garage door springs to protect you and your garage. Choose our same-day garage door repair in North Richland Hills TX!
Garage Door Service & Repair Near North Richland Hills TX
At Meadows Garage Doors, we are available for scheduled and/or same-day garage door service and repair in North Richland Hills TX. Our technicians have the experience to service all makes and models of garage doors and openers. Each service call will always include lubricating all moving parts and pieces. We can service:
- Cables, hinges, rollers, locks, and struts
- Door panels
- Remote controls, transmitters, battery back-ups, and keyless entries
- Garage door windows
For longer-lasting garage doors, we recommend regular maintenance to keep all parts and pieces operating efficiently.
Garage Door Sales, Installation, and Replacement in North Richland Hills TX
Replacing or purchasing and installing a new garage door is a big decision and a considerable investment, but we’re here to help you make the best choice for your home. Contact Meadows Garage Doors at (817) 909-3560 so we can guide you in the best options for your new garage door in North Richland Hills TX!
Here are some things you should consider before purchasing a new garage door:
- Materials — Garage doors are available in materials such as wood, steel, glass, or aluminum. We’ll explain the cost, noise factor, insulating properties, and maintenance of each garage door material to find the best one for your home.
- Aesthetics — Choose from our wide array of designs, styles, and colors to match the modern, traditional, or contemporary exterior of your home.
- Accessories — Window inserts or glass panels are available to upgrade the look of your garage door as well as ceiling or wall-mounted openers, powder-coated tracks, and more.
- Safety and Security Measures — Select keyless entry, use rolling codes, and connect your smartphone to your garage door for upgraded security and safety.
- Energy Efficiency — You can choose from different materials and insulation types to increase the energy efficiency of your garage and home.
When is it time to replace my garage door?
If you notice the following signs, then you should consider garage door replacement:
- Your garage door is sagging.
- You want to increase your curb appeal.
- Your garage door needs frequent repairs.
- Your garage door is reaching 30 years of age.
- Your garage door has excessive scratches and dents.
- Your garage door has unreliable opening and closing.
- Your garage door makes loud noises.
Why won’t my garage door close?
The first thing to check if your garage door is not closing is the sensors. If there is anything blocking your garage door sensors or your garage door sensors are dirty, it will cause your garage door not to close properly. If your sensors seem fine, then it is probably a malfunction with your garage door opener. The best way to determine the reason for your garage door not closing is to have a professional garage door specialist do an inspection.
Should I replace both of my garage door springs if one breaks?
If one of your garage door springs break, it is likely that the other spring is worn out and will need to be replaced soon. It will save you time and repair costs to have both of your garage door springs replaced together.
What Our Customers Say
Meadows Garage Doors repaired our garage doors today and did a great job. They were very professional and fixed our doors within an hour. We would highly recommend them to all.
Amazing all the way around!
Amazing all the way around. Good price, good communication, great service quality. I’m surprised that a garage door company could impress us. Just wow.
I can already feel the difference!
I hired them to insulate my garage door. They did a good job. I can already feel the air temperature in my bedroom over the garage. The insulation looks great too. It fit within the door panels. Not like my neighbors which has bag of heavy fiberglass hanging off of it.